Make Your Space Pop With Eye Popping Moulding Accents
Do you ever feel like your interior spaces aren’t meeting their full potential? Do you feel like there is something that can make the rooms in your home more beautiful but can’t quite put your finger on what it is? The answer may be moulding (also spelt as molding) and trim. The right trim or moulding can really accentuate a room and make it feel more inviting. At Pellco Windows & Doors, we offer a wide array of moulding and trim. If you don’t have a specific vision in mind, come visit our showrooms and let us help. Most mouldings are available in 1-2 business days.
Popular Trim Styles
At our showroom in Newport Beach and San Diego, you can browse a huge array of moulding options and select exactly what you want to bring your vision to life. More importantly, you will be able to picture exactly how it will look in your interior spaces. Choosing the right wall trim can be difficult, but our experts will walk you through all of your options and answer all of your questions. For more information about our moulding and trim services, give us a call.
Here is a list of popular trim styles that might work for your home or place of business:
- Crown Moulding – Possibly the most popular type, crown moulding adds an elegant air to any room. It typically features multiple parallel profile lines at different depths to add dimension to a room.
- Cove Moulding – Cove moulding has a similar appearance to crown moulding except for one important feature: it has a concave curve. It can be used where walls meet ceilings like crown moulding though.
- Door and Window Casing – Door and window casing can come in a wide variety of styles. They serve a very practical purpose too: to cover up the unfinished gaps between windows and doors and walls and doors.
- Baseboards – Baseboards also come in a wide variety of styles. They can be simple 3”-5” strips of painted wood. Or they can be made to resemble crown moulding. The main difference is that baseboard is installed where the wall meets the floor.
Choosing the right wall trim includes making important considerations. Consider the overall style and aesthetic of your interior spaces, along with which material works best. For example, in rooms like the bathroom or kitchen, it may be a good idea to select polyurethane or wood moulding for added moisture-resistance.
Why Opt for Moulding?
Besides adding beauty to your living spaces, there are other benefits to moulding:
- Baseboards and chair rails can protect your walls from impact and paint damage. They can act as a buffer between objects and the wall surface.
- Wood moulding trim can also help cover up imperfections in the wall or where the wall meets an interior door or window.
- Moulding can also improve insulation in your home. By covering up gaps where the wall meets a window or door, moulding can prevent air from moving in or out of your indoor spaces.
- Having quality trim or moulding installed in your home by professionals can increase the value of your home.
Pellco Windows & Doors Is Your Expert in Moulding
For retail moulding sales in Newport Beach and San Diego, look no further than Pellco Windows & Doors. We carry products from the top manufacturers that can offer world-class warranties. Plus, our experts can help you go over the pros and cons of any model you are considering. For the very best moulding and trim, call on us.