“Making It Better…Not Cheaper”
Optimal views, and enduring quality sets Fleetwood apart. Since 1961, Fleetwood has been manufacturing luxury-home windows and doors in Southern California. Our aluminum profiles allow for large glass and sleek sightlines, maximizing your view. We make our own Archetype-hardware and offer only the finest finishes, providing you with the satisfaction of lasting quality and unmatched value.
- Casements 8′ tall
- Sliding door panels 12′ wide or 18′ tall
- Hinged door panels 5′ wide or 12′ tall
- Pivot doors 10′ wide or 15′ tall
- Folding doors 12′ tall
- Fixed window walls 30′ tall
Examples of Fleetwood proprietary hardware/features:
- THE ORIGINAL Archetype (“Mammoth”) 3″ roller (Year 2005)
- Authentic Swiss Bearings added to the A3 roller (Year 2008)
- Authentic Swiss Bearings added to the A2 roller (Year 2008)
- PATENTED Archetype Locking Hardware
- Stainless Archetype Adjustable Strike Assembly
- Stainless Archetype Edge Pull
- Stainless Archetype Sliding Window Latch/strike
- PATENTED Archetype Narrow Locking Hardware
- Stainless butt-hinges for casement windows
- Stainless cam-handles for casement, awning and hopper windows
- Hinged Screen for push-out windows
- Casement/Awning window roto-hardware protective cover
- “UltraVue” as the standard mesh for all screens
- Sub Sillpan option for flush-sill water performance
- Casement / Awning / Hopper stainless screen clip
- Patented “Archetype” sliding door hardware, designed and manufactured by Fleetwood.
- Exposed hardware is electro-polished #316 stainless.
“Archetype” A3 and A2 stainless rollers come with authentic Swiss bearings, assembled in California.
- Hinged doors come standard with FSB levers and escutcheon plates.